Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Anyone want to read a book collectively?


As if I need another "thing to do" in my life - I am thinking of starting a little bookclub- online of course. If any of my loyal readers would be interested let me know. I know atleast two of you have mentioned it, I think it would be so much fun and a little bit easier then other circles that meet face to face. In my head this is how I imagine it might work - From your input and a few carefully placed criteria we would choose a book - the doors are open here, non-fiction, biographical or fiction, anything works.

As the moderator of the group, we can use my blog as a place of discussion through the use of the comments feature. We can choose one day of the week to log onto to the blog and place comments or questions for discussion. I will try to do my research and find questions or study guides for the book we choose.

Who is up for this fabulous adventure ? I would like to have the group organized and ready to read by October 31st. Also the group should have it's own name.... send me your suggestions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up, I'll do it!